A Solid Foundation
ABC Consultants has an impressive track record for delivering quality design and documentation on complex projects. Our reputation in the industry has driven our growth from a fledgling company formed at the beginning of the Global Financial Crisis in 2007 with a staff of just 2 to a staff of 23 in 2016.
Committed to Our Staff
ABC Consultants is committed to fostering a positive work environment. We want our staff to relax and enjoy the time they spend at work, whether it be having a social game of pool or watching the sport on our flat screen TV in the breakout area, staff drinks on a Friday night, joining in the fun on our annual golf day or celebrating the close of another good year at our annual Christmas bash.
Grow With Us
Want to grow your skills base? Becoming an employee of ABC Consultants gives you the opportunity to not only be mentored by the best people in their field but to gain experience on a variety of projects ranging from small residential projects to multi-million dollar developments. Let us help you develop into the engineer or draftsperson you aspire to be.
Our office is situated in a prime Sydney location with ease of access to public transport. We have limited vacancies from time-to-time, currently we are offering the below opportunities. If this role does not match your skills but you would like us to keep your CV on file in case something should arise. Please email your CV as a PDF to Daniel Ashford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have many large and exciting projects and are currently looking to recruit another full-time design engineer to join our experienced design team.
The successful applicant will have:
- 5 years experience in multi-storey concrete frame design, post-tensioned design, pre-cast and reinforced concrete structures, and the design of associated shoring and foundation systems, with a very strong focus on post-tensioned design;
- The ability to use the following software: RAPT, Microstran, Slabs, E-Tabs, Limcon, AutoCAD, Excel and Word;
- An interest in working on structures including mid to high density residential, industrial and commercial developments; and
- The ability to manage projects from start to finish.
The successful applicant must have:
- Competent technical skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Accountability for quality of work and meeting deadlines; and
- A willingness to contribute to our experienced and dynamic design team.
Please email your CV as a PDF to Daniel Ashford at email@example.com.
Apprentice Draftsperson x 2
ABC Consultants are a structural and civil engineering consulting firm located in Rhodes, Sydney, with many large and exciting projects. Due to our continued growth, we are seeking two enthusiastic and ambitious people to work as part of our team whilst undertaking their Engineering Drafting Diploma through TAFE NSW.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start an exciting career in a position that allows them to learn on the job and be paid while they study.
- Higher School Certificate
- Proven mathematical ability, has a Competent or Highly Developed level of achievement in 2 Unit Mathematics
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to adapt to new programs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Well presented
- A keen interest in drafting
- Be willing to commit to a four year training contract
- Be willing to attend TAFE lectures and tutorials
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for please submit your application.
You will need to provide:
- A short cover letter
- Your resume
- Copies of your academic results for years 10 to 12 (including school certificate, school reports for years 11 & 12, and any tertiary certificates).
Please email your application as a PDF to Daniel Ashford at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.