Bachelor of Engineering in Structural Engineering
University of Technology, Sydney
Member of Engineers Australia – College of Structural Engineers
Technical Board Director of the Post-Tensioning Institute of Australia Pty Ltd (PTIA)
Andrew has extensive experience in structural design and leading structural design teams in the commercial, residential, recreational and industrial sectors.
In 2007 Andrew founded ABC Consultants which has since become a successful engineering
company with a highly regarded reputation for its structural designs and exceptional client service.
Andrew is seen as an industry leader in several areas including post tensioned design, concrete framed buildings, steel framed buildings and reinforced concrete pools.
O’Riordan Street, Alexandria
– 18,000m2 commercial & industrial development.
– value $20M
Crown Street, East Sydney
– 3 floor addition to heritage listed building for East Sydney Private Hospital.
– value $25M
Parramatta Road, North Strathfield
– 9 storey mixed use development with 700m2 commercial space.
– value $15M
The Bank Apartments
– post tensioned floor design of 40 storey residential building.
– value $103M
Rothschild & Crew Pl, Rosebery
– 60 unit residential & commercial development redesign.
– value $10M
The French School
– design of gymnasium for private girls’ school.
– value $2.8M