A Solid Foundation
ABC Consultants has an impressive track record for delivering quality design and documentation on complex projects. Our reputation in the industry has driven our growth from a fledgling company formed at the beginning of the Global Financial Crisis in 2007 with a staff of just 2 to a staff of 23 in 2016.
Committed to Our Staff
ABC Consultants is committed to fostering a positive work environment. We want our staff to relax and enjoy the time they spend at work, whether it be having a social game of pool or watching the sport on our flat screen TV in the breakout area, staff drinks on a Friday night, joining in the fun on our annual golf day or celebrating the close of another good year at our annual Christmas bash.
Grow With Us
Want to grow your skills base? Becoming an employee of ABC Consultants gives you the opportunity to not only be mentored by the best people in their field but to gain experience on a variety of projects ranging from small residential projects to multi-million dollar developments. Let us help you develop into the engineer or draftsperson you aspire to be.
Our office is situated in a prime Sydney location with ease of access to public transport. We have limited vacancies from time-to-time, if you would like us to keep your CV on file in case something should arise. Please email your CV as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently seeking…
The successful applicant will have:
– 5 to 10 years experience in multi-storey concrete frame design, including post-tensioned, pre-cast and reinforced concrete structures, and the design of associated shoring and foundation systems;
– Engineering design project management experience;
– The ability to use the following software: Etabs (high competency required), RAPT, Microstran, Slabs, Limcon, AutoCAD, Excel and Word; and
– An interest in working on structures including mid to high density residential, industrial and commercial developments.
The successful applicant must have:
- Competent technical skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Accountability for quality of work and meeting deadlines; and
- A willingness to work with and contribute to our experienced and dynamic design team.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for please email your CV as a PDF to email@example.com.