Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Degree with double major in Structures) Honours, University of New South Wales (2001).
Bachelor of Science (Physics), University of New South Wales (2001)
Master of Engineering Science (Structural), University of New South Wales (2003)
Fellow, Institute of Engineers, Australia
Registered Professional Engineer Queensland, Member No: 8230
Member, Australian Earthquake Engineering Society
Member, International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering
Member, Association of Consulting Structural Engineers
Chartered Professional Engineer, Australia
Structural design and co-ordination for a wide range of residential, commercial, industrial and retail projects. Previously principal design engineer for tall buildings at Bonacci Group carrying out and supervising lateral analysis for major projects, both in concept and construction phases.
Ryan has significant experience in successfully delivering complex multi-use developments that typically involve residential towers over large retail shopping centres for sites with very deep basements. With vast experience in various sectors, Ryan focuses on tall buildings and large staged projects. His goal for every project is to create a project specific structure that incorporates simple, buildable and cost effective structural solutions.
– Structural engineers for this 19 storey building.
– value $35M
– Structural engineers for this 25 storey building.
– value $30M
Sussex Street, Sydney
– 32 level hotel and residential tower.
– value $100M
300 George St, Brisbane
– 35 storey 5 star Hotel, 45 storey office tower, 82 storey residential tower.
– value $350M
– 92 storey residential tower, 9 basement levels with a roof height at 300 metres.
– value $300M
Mascot Central, Sydney
– 31,500 m2 site,1200 units, 1600 car spaces, 3 swimming pools, 2 gymnasiums, and retail.
– value $200M